Content Marketing Manager, Climate Vault
Who we are:
Climate change is one of the existential crises of our times, and the question remains: how much hotter are we going to let it get?
Founded at the University of Chicago, Climate Vault is helping organizations and individuals reduce their carbon footprints while fostering innovation in the carbon removal space. Climate Vault is a Delaware-incorporated non-stock, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
From a foundation of success we are building our team to have an even greater impact. As a fast-growing non-profit startup, we are looking for go-getters who are excited to build an organization focused on hyper growth and meaningful change. Culture is important to us - from the ground up we focus on moving the needle and getting (important) things done.
If you are passionate about the world around you, want to work with a talented team of like-minded individuals and be a part of the solution to climate change - we want you.
Who you are:
You are a creative and passionate content creator who will create and implement a successful content strategy that supports Climate Vaults brand identity and donor generation goals.
What you will do:
- Write multi-channel content - focused on attracting and engaging donors while being a trusted source of the thought leadership content within the climate and carbon neutrality and carbon reduction space
- Discover and understand the best channels, formats and topic themes for each content type - refining and testing over time
- Promote, retarget, and optimize content - ensuring it is aligned to our audiences and donor stages
- Create verticalized content - at the right education level for Climate Vauls ICP and target personas
- Build partnerships with internal and external thought leaders and subject matter experts - to understand their pain points and articulate how Climate Vault is uniquely positioned to solve them
- Manage the Climate Vault editorial calendar - ensuring it is aligned with overall marketing campaign themes and goals
- Partner with the rest of the Marketing team - to amplify content using social media and other channels
- Edit written content from other Marketing team members - with a focus on unified brand identity
What success looks like:
- Cohesive content creation regardless of channel or format
- Unified tone and voice across all channels
- Content that drives donors and Climate Vaults thought leadership agenda
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years experience in content creation in the climate, carbon reduction / removal space
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of SEO strategies and opinions on how content impacts donor growth
- Ability to thrive in an independent environment with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced team
- Tools & Skills - Google Analytics, Wordpress, Marketo, G-Suite, survey/research tools,
- Curiosity and desire to learn new and innovative marketing analytics tools and methodologies
How to Apply:
Please write a brief cover letter describing your qualifications for the position and any relevant experience. Submit this letter, along with your CV.