Marketing Director, Climate Vault
Who we are:
Climate change is one of the existential crises of our times, and the question remains: how much hotter are we going to let it get?
Founded at the University of Chicago, Climate Vault is helping organizations and individuals reduce their carbon footprints while fostering innovation in the carbon removal space. Climate Vault is a Delaware-incorporated non-stock, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
From a foundation of success, we are building our team to have an even greater impact. As a fast-growing non-profit startup, we are looking for go-getters who are excited to build an organization focused on hyper-growth and meaningful change. Culture is important to us - from the ground up we focus on moving the needle and getting (important) things done.
If you are passionate about the world around you, want to work with a talented team of like-minded individuals, and be a part of the solution to climate change - we want you.
Who you are:
You are a passionate, success-focused Marketing leader who will drive awareness of the Climate Vault brand, create and drive donor-generating campaigns, and partner with the donor development team to reach Climate Vaults goals.
What you will do:
- Plan and execute B2B and B2C campaigns - amplifying Climate Vaults brand and driving high-quality traffic to our website
- Drive the donor generation and supporter management strategy and execution - resulting in meeting our ambitious donation goals
- Own the integrated marketing strategy - including developing and managing campaigns that integrate advertising, public relations, sales promotion, paid and social marketing channels, and ABM to deliver consistent messages across the Climate Vault brand
- Develop and manage nurture campaigns - providing the right content to our marketing database at the right time
- Own and oversee the optimization of our online properties - including our website, blog, and social channels to drive leads to assisted sales opportunities
- Train and mentor the marketing team to support team development and goals
What success looks like:
- Drive volume and value at the top of the funnel which successfully moves to donations.
- Increase brand awareness through unified and relevant messaging to the market
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years experience in a marketing leadership role
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a mix of detailed execution and strategic thinking
- Ability to thrive in an independent environment with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced team
- Tools & Skills - Google Analytics, Marketo, G-Suite, survey/research tools,
- Curiosity and desire to learn new and innovative marketing analytics tools and methodologies
- Creative chops are a big bonus.
How to Apply:
Please write a brief cover letter describing your qualifications for the position and any relevant experience. Submit this letter, along with your CV.